Syndications, Joint Ventures, and Fund Formation
Aligning Interests and Preparing for the Future
Harvest attorneys are skilled at structuring and negotiating sophisticated real estate joint ventures, syndications, closed-end funds, and other strategic alliances for the acquisition, financing, development, and operation of properties throughout the country. We understand the dynamics of aligning the interests and goals of various stakeholders and tailoring those investment structures to achieve successful business outcomes. We apply our experience in a wide range of transactions to help clients see around corners and anticipate future issues, always with an eye toward implementing structures that will help participants prepare for and navigate future challenges.
- Counseled America's preeminent investor in residential real estate development in the negotiation of a purchase and sale agreement, option and development agreement, joint venture documents, and loan documents relating to a $135 million land banking transaction in Irvine, California.
- Negotiated joint venture agreements between real estate sponsors and several institutional funds.
- Created corporate structure and investment documentation for a multifamily investment platform.
- Represented a private equity group in the placement of capital with real estate sponsors and real estate investors throughout the country.
- Represented the owner of a portfolio of over 18,000 multifamily units in its financing and joint venture transactions.
- Represented a leader in the single-family home rental industry in its joint venture and land banking transactions.