Litigation and Dispute Resolution
We Are Tenacious Advocates
At Harvest, dispute avoidance is always our first plan of action. We help our clients manage risk and are proactive in keeping clients informed of legal and regulatory developments. However, due to the complicated, multilayered nature of commercial real estate, litigation can arise, even in the most carefully managed situations. We approach these disputes from a business-oriented perspective, carefully analyzing the costs and benefits of litigation tactics and crafting pragmatic strategies that meet our client’s business objectives. Tenacious advocates for our clients, our wide-ranging dispute resolution experience covers the full spectrum, from negotiation, mediation, and arbitration to litigation and appellate proceedings. Whatever route is ultimately necessary or advisable, we are focused on helping our clients resolve their disputes efficiently and effectively.
- Advise landlords in all aspects of tenant disputes and eviction proceedings.
- Represented landlords in collections proceedings against tenants and guarantors.
- Assisted court-appointed fiduciaries in all aspects of administration of estate.
- Represented owners of commercial real estate in all types of title disputes.
- Advised commercial real estate owners in common area expense disputes.
- Counseled clients in purchase and sale agreement disputes.
- Advised clients through insurance claim process and collection.
- Represented developer in dispute with various contractors and subcontractors.
- Counseled landlords through tenant bankruptcy matters.
- Advised clients in pre-litigation strategies and mediations.
- Advise partners in disputes under partnership or joint venture agreements.