Sophisticated Counsel to Optimize and Streamline Financing Options
Harvest is frequently engaged to advise clients in connection with the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of a variety of debt financing arrangements, including acquisition loans, construction loans, bridge loans, mezzanine loans and preferred equity structures, credit facilities, loan modifications, assumptions, and refinances. We regularly advise borrowers adverse to a variety of capital providers including national and regional banks, insurance companies, debt funds, government agencies, CMBS lenders, and individuals. Our business-focused approach and industry-leading knowledge ensures that these financing arrangements are structured to protect our clients’ interests and achieve their investment goals.
We leverage our experience with the debt capital markets to supplement our representation of clients making new acquisitions. We work to obtain an in-depth understanding of our client’s business objectives and then apply our financing market knowledge to optimize economic and legal terms throughout the capital stack.
Organized and Pragmatic Representation to Foster Long-Term Relationships
Harvest attorneys have substantial experience representing a variety of lenders including banks, debt funds, insurance companies, as well as hard money lenders and individuals in connection with the structuring and negotiation of a variety of financing arrangements. In today’s rapidly evolving marketplace, our team works hard to stay current with emerging trends and cutting-edge strategies to structure and facilitate transactions. We are experienced in counseling both institutional lenders and smaller platforms and leverage our deep experience to help clients structure, negotiate, and document loans in an efficient and effective manner.
- Represented an owner of a national apartment portfolio in connection with its refinancing and recapitalization.
- Advised a national homebuilder in connection with a $50 million acquisition, development, and construction loan for a multiphase development.
- Assisted institutional-grade multifamily investment company in the financing of multifamily assets throughout the country.
- Represented an institutional office landlord with all aspects of financing across its entire portfolio.
- Counseled high-net-worth Latin American investors in placing capital in United States real estate.
- Assisted a regional mall portfolio owner with all aspects of its financing needs.
- Represented the owner of a 10-property industrial portfolio located throughout New England in recapitalization and a related joint venture with an institutional capital source for future equity investments.
- Represented a secured lender in real property secured financings involving office, hotel, industrial, and multifamily projects throughout the United States.
- Represented a borrower in a variety of hotel construction financings throughout California.
- Represented the issuer of $2.7 billion of CMBS financing of four hotel/casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.