Construction and Development
We Help Our Clients
We provide experienced, practical advice and representation in connection with the design and construction of real estate projects across the country. In the highly complex environment of construction and development transactions, our clients rely on our expertise and negotiation skills in every phase of a new project, from conception to planning, deal structuring, design, financing, insurance, construction, and post-construction. We help our clients balance their risk and maximize their opportunities. We closely monitor legal and regulatory changes, market trends and best practices to keep our clients up-to-date and fully compliant in all aspects of their projects.
- Counseled national homebuilder in a joint venture for the purpose of acquiring lots to develop and construct, in phases, 497 single-family detached residential homes and related on-site improvements.
- Advised best-in-class creative office developer in the creation and administration of innovative amenity package for Class-A, West Coast office portfolio.
- Assisted a well-known national REIT in the development and construction of a new 16-story office building and curtainwall over the Washington State Convention Center podium in Seattle, Washington.
- Represented leading developer in all aspects of the development and leasing of institutional-grade medical office assets across the country, including $200M medical office development in the greater New York area.
- Advised developer of several five-star and four-star resorts in Southern California.
- Counseled developer of Las Vegas strip resort and casino in all aspects of development, construction, leasing, and operational matters.
- Represented developer of Southern California medical office portfolio.
- Assisted money partner in a $60M joint venture in connection with a multi-phase mixed-use project.
- Advised institutional owner in an 800,000+ rentable square foot build-to-suit lease for a distribution center.
- Represented leading contractor in all aspects of construction documentation negotiation.
- Represented developer of $100,000+ apartment community in Northern California.
- Represented developer of private ski mountain and related home community in Utah.