We Are Attentive
Harvest’s industry-leading leasing practice successfully represents clients in leases and ground leases of office, retail, industrial, and life science assets across the country. We meticulously negotiate, review, and document all aspects of the lease, advocating for our clients at every turn and protecting their interests. We are attentive to the subtleties and nuances that can have major repercussions after a lease is signed. Leveraging our team’s deep leasing expertise and decades of market knowledge, we are adept at finding creative and efficient solutions to keep deals moving forward. With our many years of experience advising sophisticated landlords and tenants, we have a keen understanding of both sides of the transaction. We bring to the table a business and market-savvy approach to ensure our clients achieve successful outcomes that further their overall business objectives.
- Represented one of the nation's leading publicly traded REITs in the leasing of their retail portfolio.
- Counseled publicly traded REIT in variety of industrial leasing matters in Southern California.
- Represented institutional life science company in leasing of its national lab and life science portfolio.
- Assisted large publicly traded technology company in office leasing matters across the country.
- Advised owner of regional malls in leasing matters (including adverse to some of the largest and most well-known national and international retailers).
- Represented established owner and developer of life science properties in significant space and full-building leases.
- Assisted national office owner in the leasing of its institutional portfolio.
- Represented owner of create office portfolio in the leasing of its California assets.
- Counseled publicly traded REIT in 110,00 square foot single-tenant building office lease to global financial services corporation in North County San Diego.
- Advised industrial portfolio owner in all aspects of leasing matters.
- Represented publicly traded company, as tenant, in connection with the negotiation of a build-to-suit lease of a 1,200,000+ rsf distribution facility.