Trusted Partners throughout the Leasing Process and Beyond
Harvest’s industry-leading leasing practice successfully represents clients in leases and ground leases of office, retail, industrial, and life science assets across the country. We meticulously negotiate, draft, and review all types of commercial lease agreements, amendments, licenses, and other related documents, advocating for our clients at every turn and protecting their interests with attention to the subtleties and nuances that can have major repercussions after a lease is signed. Our business- and market-savvy approach ensures that our clients achieve successful outcomes that further their overall business objectives.
At Harvest, we pride ourselves on creating and cultivating long-term relationships with commercial property owners, negotiating and closing deals with tenants, and guiding clients through the myriad issues that can arise throughout the course of a landlord-tenant relationship. With our many years of experience advising sophisticated landlords and tenants, we have a keen understanding of both sides of the transaction. We take a proactive approach to avoiding and resolving disputes and have a top-tier litigation team with deep landlord-tenant expertise to help address issues as necessary without the need for outside help. Leveraging our team’s deep leasing expertise and decades of market knowledge, we are adept at finding creative and efficient solutions to keep deals moving forward, and to cultivate and maintain long-lasting and mutually beneficial landlord-tenant relationships.
- Represented Decron Properties, as landlord, in the negotiation of a 10.5-year office lease to the Federative Republic of Brazil in Los Angeles, California.
- Assisted a client in the negotiation of a lease for an approximately 400,000-square-foot industrial space to a national tenant.
- Represented a national retail tenant in the negotiation of a 750,000-square-foot, build-to-suit distribution center lease in Washington State.
- Represented Cruzan in the leasing of approximately 43,000 square feet of office and research and development space in Thousand Oaks, California to a high-tech tenant.
- Represented the owner of a boutique hotel in the preparation and negotiation of a hotel food and beverage outlet lease and a management agreement.
- Represented USE Credit Union, as landlord, in the $20 million lease and conversion of a 29,000-square-foot office property into a life science lab space in San Diego, California.
- Represented one of the nation's leading publicly traded REITs in the leasing of its retail portfolio.
- Counseled a publicly traded REIT in a variety of industrial leasing matters in Southern California.
- Represented an institutional life science company in the leasing of its national lab and life science portfolio.
- Assisted a large publicly traded technology company in office leasing matters across the country.
- Advised an owner of regional malls in leasing matters, including adverse to some of the largest and most well-known national and international retailers.
- Represented an established owner and developer of life science properties in significant space and full-building leases.
- Assisted a national office owner in the leasing of its institutional portfolio.
- Represented an owner of a creative office portfolio in the leasing of its California assets.
- Counseled a publicly traded REIT in a 110,000-square-foot, single-tenant office lease to a global financial services corporation in North County San Diego, California.
- Advised an industrial portfolio owner in all aspects of leasing matters.
- Represented a publicly traded company, as tenant, in connection with the negotiation of a build-to-suit lease of a distribution facility consisting of over 1,200,000 square feet.
- Handle all aspects of office leasing in New Mexico for the largest landowner in New Mexico.
- Handle all aspects of office and retail leasing in California for a client.
- Assist a regional furniture retailer with all aspects of leasing for its portfolio.
- Handle all aspects of retail leasing in California and Washington for a publicly traded REIT.