Purchase and Sale
A Competitive Edge
Harvest brings a competitive edge to the nuanced and fast-paced field of acquisitions and dispositions. Our seasoned team is skilled in handling the purchase and sale of single assets and portfolios across all asset classes including office, industrial, retail, hotel, multi-family residential, mixed use and land deals. We have closed billions of dollars of transactions in markets across the country, including New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Portland, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
We deftly guide our clients through complex and, often, multi-jurisdictional transactions, solving issues as they arise in a thoughtful and thorough manner. From negotiation to deal structuring, due diligence, and transaction management, we bring innovation and practical thinking to deal making, ensuring an efficient and tailored approach to each and every transaction. Leveraging our legal expertise, business acumen, deep market knowledge, and our well-developed industry network, we help our clients mitigate risk, achieve their business goals, and maximize their return on investment. Our diverse group of clients include publicly traded REITs, pension funds, institutional investors, and developers.
- Represented publicly traded REIT in the acquisition of a nine-office building campus project in the Pacific Northwest and negotiated lease-back lease with seller.
- Advised publicly traded REIT in the acquisition of 400,000+ square foot office project in Silicon Valley for $160 million.
- Counseled national homebuilder in the acquisition of a development site for the construction of 497 homes.
- Assisted institutional seller in a multi-jurisdictional portfolio sale of regional malls valued at over $150,000,000.
- Represented institutional purchaser of limited-service hotel portfolio with assets across the country.
- Counseled the seller in a 12-property portfolio of industrial assets encompassing approximately 1M rsf for roughly $170M.
- Counseled buyer in the $99-million acquisition of the Mr. C Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
- Represented purchaser of multimillion-dollar Southern California industrial portfolio.
- Advised purchaser in large land assemblage in Los Angeles, California.
- Assisted an affiliate of Vintage Capital Group in the sale of Southlake Mall in Morrow, Georgia to New York-based CityView Commercial LLC. The two-story, 100-acre shopping destination is located at 1000 Southlake Circle, just 14 miles south of downtown Atlanta, and boasts more than one million square feet of gross leasable space.