Theresa brings dedication and charisma to every transaction and project she works on. Having been in the real estate industry for over a decade – first as a university guidance counselor and then as a paralegal – Theresa’s people-centered approach is an invaluable asset for clients and her legal team alike.
As a transactional paralegal, Theresa assists in a variety of deals with a specific focus on land banking and homebuilding transactions. Her drive for excellence and her ability to interface well with the firm’s clients make her a strong member of the legal team. From organizing LLC formations to conducting title review, to organizing closing documents for escrow, Theresa willingly takes on challenges and works collaboratively to meet and exceed expectations.
Prior to joining Harvest, Theresa worked as a commercial real estate paralegal at Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3). Before that, she was a guidance counselor and event planner at the UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate.
- Paralegal Studies Certificate, UCLA
- M.A., Guidance Counseling, Loyola Marymount University
- B.S., Sociology & Philosophy, University of La Verne
- UCLA Ziman Center Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG), Board Member
- UCLA Latino Alumni Association, University Relations Committee Member
- LAPD Police Activities League (PAL), Board Member