Stephanie Sweat has established a reputation for helping her clients navigate transactions of all levels of complexity from negotiation and planning through to successful fruition. Her professional service with a personal touch continues to be recognized by her peers in the Southern California legal field.
Stephanie has built relationships with clients across the real estate industry, including investors, landlords, and developers. She understands the importance of listening to her clients to gain an understanding of how to help them accomplish their goals in a timely manner while avoiding potential obstacles. They trust her analysis and advice when evaluating acquisition and development of property across the country, and they appreciate the value she brings to the negotiation of leases, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, and a variety of financing transactions including mezzanine and mortgage loans.
Prior to joining Harvest, Stephanie worked as an associate in the real estate group of Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) and Shepard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP. Stephanie was also a judicial law clerk for the Supreme Court of Nevada.
- Represented an industrial REIT in various industrial acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States.
- Represented an institutional tenant in the negotiation of multiple anchor tenant lease for an innovative grocery store concept.
- Represented a REIT through the development of raw land including its ultimate disposition to homebuilders.
- Represented lenders and developers in funding, acquiring, and developing raw land.
- Represented a lender in financing the acquisition of multi-family, industrial, and commercial developments.
- "Ones to Watch: Real Estate Law - Los Angeles," Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America (2023-2024)
- "Rising Stars," Super Lawyers Southern California (2023)
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., English, Boston University
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Women's Leadership Initiative